101 Romantic Things To Do With Your Partner
1. Watch the sunset together.
2. Take showers together.
3. Back rubs/massages.
4. Listen to classical music and cuddle in the dark or with blacklight.
5. French Kiss.
6. Hold your wife with hands inside the back of her shirt.
7. Whisper to each other.
8. Cook for each other.
9. Skinny dip (discreetly).
10. Make out in the rain.
11. Dress each other.
12. Undress each other.
13. Kiss every part of your wife’s body.
14. Hold hands.
15. Sleep together. (Actually sleep with each other…not sex)
16. One word…Foreplay.
17. Sit and talk.
18. Buy gifts for each other.
20. Wear your lifemate’s favorite cologne/perfume every time you’re together.
21. Wear your husband’s clothes.
22. Find a nice secluded place to lie and watch the stars.
23. Incense/candles/oils/blacklights and music make for great cuddling/sex.
24. Kiss at every chance you get.
25. Don’t wear underwear and let them find out.
26. Kinky is bad…Blindfolds are good.
27. Lightly kiss their collarbone and their jawbone just below the ear, then whisper “I love you”.
28. Bubble baths.
29. Go for a long walk down the beach at .
30. Make love.
31. Write poetry for each other.
32. Kiss and smell your wife’s hair.
33. Hugs are the universal medicine.
34. Say “I love you”, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
35. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry, etc.
36. Tell your wife that she’s the only girl you ever want. Don’t lie.
37. Spend every second possible together.
38. Tell your wife that she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to. And mean it.
39. Look into each other’s eyes.
40. Very lightly push up your wife’s chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.
41. Talk to each other using only body language and your eyes.
42. When in public, flirt with each other.
43. Walk behind your wife and put your hands in her front pockets.
44. Put love notes in your lifemate’s pockets when they aren’t looking.
45. Clothes are no fun.
46. Buy your wife a ring.
47. Keep something special of your wife’s/your husband’s somewhere where you see it everyday.
48. Sing to each other.
49. Read to each other.
50. PDA = Public Displays of Affection.
51. Take advantage of any time alone together.
52. Tell your wife about how you answered every question in math with her name. (Assuming you’re continuing your education).
53. Draw. (If you can.)
54. Let your wife sit on your lap.
55. Go hiking and camp out together in the woods or on a mountain.
56. Lips were made for kissing. So were eyes, and fingers, and cheeks, and collarbones, and hands, and ears.
57. Kiss your wife’s stomach.
58. Always hold your wife around her hips/sides.
59. Husbands like half-shirts.
60. Take your wife to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.
61. Spaghetti…(Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
62. Hold your wife’s hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
63. Unless you can feel their heart beating, you aren’t close enough.
64. Dance together.
65. Sit in front of a roaring fire and make out/make love.
66. Tell your lifemate you love the way they look right after they’ve fallen asleep, with their head in your lap.
67. Carry your wife to bed.
68. Waterbeds are fun.
69. You figure it out.
70. Do cute things like write “I love you” in a note so that they have to look in the mirror to read it.
71. Break every one of your ‘safe’ relationship rules for your lifemate.
72. Make excuses to call your lifemate repeatedly in one day.
73. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say “I love you”.
74. Call from your business trip to tell your lifemate you were thing about them.
75. Remember your dreams and tell your lifemate about them.
76. Drive home from work just to see your lifemate, before turning around and going back to a business meeting in the evening.
77. Sit in your car in the driveway, honk, then blow your lifemate a kiss as you leave for work.
78. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
79. Share your deepest convictions.
80. Be Prince/Princess Charming to your lifemate’s parents.
81. Act out mutual fantasies together. (Not necessarily sexual)
82. Brush your wife’s hair out of her face for her.
83. Stay up all night to think of 101 ways to be sweet to your lifemate.
84. Hang out with your lifemate’s friends, too.
85. Learn to listen.
86. Take your wife to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
87. Cuddle together under a full moon on a clear night.
88. Learn from each other and don’t make the same mistakes twice.
89. Everyone deserves a second chance.
90. Describe the joy you feel just to be with your lifemate.
91. Make sacrifices for each other.
92. Really love each other.
93. Write a fictional story about how you met/fell in love, etc. and give it to your lifemate.
94. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren’t thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
95. Hot tubs are great.
96. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages, including sign language.
97. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
98. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.
99. Sleep naked together.
100. Stand up for your lifemate when someone says unkind things about them.