A new survey came up with the top 11 things guests find annoying when they visit your home. Check 'em out . . .
1. When the host is TEXTING instead of talking to them.
2. Not enough toilet paper.
3. When the host engages in public displays of affection.
4. Being left alone for too long.
5. Not being offered a drink.
6. Getting stuck outside in the cold with no one answering the door.
7. Fighting off pets.
8. Not being introduced to strangers.
9. When it's too hot or too cold.
10. Being told to take off their shoes.
11. Being forced to play a board game.
A new study just found that the key to a happy marriage for men is . . . a
Not surprisingly, that WASN'T the case for women . . . a handsome husband or an unattractive husband didn't really have an effect on whether a woman was satisfied in her marriage or not.
BUT . . . attractive women DID report they were happier in their marriages. The researchers think it could be because their husbands were happier, which made them happier too. In other words . . . this study just set feminism back like 40 years.
Another study found the top thing that makes men think women are marriage material is . . . sexual compatibility. Number two is that she's willing to TAKE
The top things that make women think MEN are marriage material are . . . honesty and trustworthiness.
This is a good hypothetical question . . . Let's say you woke up tomorrow and realized you'd become a BILLIONAIRE overnight. What's the first thing you would do? Here are six of the best answers we've heard . . .
1. Call a lawyer, accountant, and financial planner before talking to ANYONE else.
2. Call work, quit, go back to sleep.
3. Not call work, go back to sleep, and let them fire you.
4. Obviously eat celebratory bacon for breakfast.
5. Take the dog for a walk, because he has to pee first thing in the morning and doesn't care whether you've become a billionaire or not. But I'd use that walk to think about things to do with a billion dollars, like hire a dog walker.